Roger Waters‘ Amused to Death, a guest-packed – and still very relevant – indictment of a screen-obsessed culture, is returning with a multi-format remastering.
The reissue, due July 24, will be available in a variety of configurations, including CD, CD/Blu-ray, SACD, hi-res digital download, two-LP 200-gram vinyl and limited-edition numbered two-LP picture disc vinyl. Look for a new 5.1 surround remix of the original 1992 album on high-def Blu-ray audio, and a new remastered stereo mix by longtime Waters and Pink Floyd collaborator and co-producer James Guthrie.
1. The Ballad Of Bill Hubbard (4:19)
02. What God Wants, Part I (6:00)
03. Perfect Sense, Part I (4:16)
04. Perfect Sense, Part II (2:50)
05. The Bravery Of Being Out Of Range (4:42)
06. Late Home Tonight, Part I (4:00)
07. Late Home Tonight, Part II (2:13)
08. Too Much Rope (5:47)
09. What God Wants, Part II (3:40)
10. What God Wants, Part III (4:07)
11. Watching TV (6:07)
12. Three Wishes (6:50)
13. It’s A Miracle (8:30)
14. Amused To Death (9:08)
Roger Waters – Amused To Death (1992) 2015
More than 800 TB of files are available. Usenet was developed before the Internet and is made up of over 60,000 discussion forums (Newsgroups) on any conceivable topic, in which opinions and files (e.g. videos, MP3s, software, games and erotic contents) can be exchanged.
|Buy mp3 or CD||or|