Call Of The Wild is the debut studio album by American Sleaze band Jungle Blue, released in 2008 by Suncity Records. Jungle Blue’s sound is best described as Melodic Hard Rock with a tinge of pop for good measure with killer song writing and musicianship.
01 – Sho’ ’nuff Attitude.
02 – It’s Only Love.
03 – Hey Baby, Baby.
04 – Don’t You Walk Away.
05 – Let It Fall.
06 – Until My Feet Are On The Ground.
07 – Woah No!.
08 – You & I.
09 – Satisfied.
10 – Get Down!.
11 – Lazy Afternoon.
12 – Sunday Moon.
- Matthew Harris – lead and backing vocals, rhythm and lead guitars
- Peter Banfield – lead and rhythm guitars, backing vocals
- Raymond Hines – bass, backing vocals
- Michael Wilson – keyboards, backing vocals
- Dustin Rhodes – drums, backing vocals
Jungle Blue – Call Of The Wild (2008)
More than 800 TB of files are available. Usenet was developed before the Internet and is made up of over 60,000 discussion forums (Newsgroups) on any conceivable topic, in which opinions and files (e.g. videos, MP3s, software, games and erotic contents) can be exchanged.
|Buy mp3 or CD||or|